A new beginning: Flock  

I had always been a great fan of Opera, and I think among all the existing browsers it is the best. Firefox is good but it is more of hype and any user of Opera will certify to what I say. Opera leads. But anyhow this post is not about Opera or Firefox, this is about a new web browser that I got to test today:

Flock

Truly, Flock seems to be the next generation web browser that is truly loaded with all the features that are becoming a part of everyday life. Think of it this way, that I am not writing this blog in the normal Opera window, rather I am writing this blog in a separate window especially designed for blogger. All I need to do is to log into my blogger account once and allow flock to store my login information & I am ready.  What more, no need to wait for the server to respond (that can be frustrating if you are working on a slower connection), you have a preview button right on this window, just click it and it is ready. All the options for formatting are available directly out here so that I don't have to run around or think what to do. For someone like me who has used softwares for entire life, working on browsers even for tasks like posting a blog at times becomes slightly uncomfortable. Flock seems to take away that feeling with this interface.

I have something urgent to take my attention so I will publish it as it is and continue back with it tomorrow, till that time surely I would have experimented with this as much as I want. Till then I will tag this as

Simply Superb!


Blogged with Flock

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments

  • Evan Hamilton  
    August 24, 2007 at 12:55 PM

    Thanks for trying Flock! You're right on about us trying to make a much more smooth, integrated experience with the sites that are becoming part of your daily life. We're very proud of what we've done so far and even more excited about what we have planned for the future. Feel free to email me if you have any issues, suggestions, or comments.

    Flock on!

    Evan Hamilton
    Flock Community Ambassador

    evan at flock dot com

  • codename-venice  
    August 2, 2008 at 3:40 AM

    review is good, but the flock is based on firefox, which u don't like much.

Post a Comment